Google+ Badge

Monday, December 17, 2012

This is my submission to my Digital Art and Design Course submission to for my E-Card project. 

The concept was to educate and encourage greener living. I wanted to think of the season and how I could create a festive looking message with a message. I happen to be finishing wrapping my wife's gifts and dreading the process. "Why didn't I just pay for to have it wrapped again?" I asked myself when I realized I could incorporate both. 
I liked it so much, I had to make one for the family. Thank you Professor Andrews.





0 comments:

About Me

My photo

I am a NY based photographer that subscribes to Rick Sammons' philosophy of "specializing in not specializing". I want to shoot anything and everything. With that said, shooting street photography has become a passion, an  obsession, and recently, a movement. 
 
Life to me is about living a life that demonstrates passion. It's this passion that I strive toward memorializing in my images. There is beauty everywhere even in the mundane and it's isolating those moments or expressions creatively that makes all of the difference.
 
The photographers listed below, although a small list, are comprised of people whose impact to photography in an age of social media, whether through their pictures or generous feedback, have inspired and shaped my view creatively.
 
+Thomas Hawk
+Vivienne Gucwa the person who introduced me to Google Plus and changed my life.
___________________________________________ 

I am the curator of the +TimeOut Thursday, +Street Life Saturday Google+ themes, and I am a curator of the G+ NY Photowalkers theme and page.
 
My personal webpage is http://steadyhandimagery.com

___________________________________________

 

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
©2012 Dave Ortiz. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive